9/11... Never Forget those who died that day.
1. I am so thankful that my husband came home that horrible day. (I have recounted my personal experience in past entries for this day, you can read them in my archives...)
2. I am thankful that although his good friend John did not come home, his girls and wife are doing well.
3. I am thankful to live in a country where my children school with other children of different races, creeds, and beliefs, and are growing up respectful, tolerant, and full of acceptance.
The qualities needed for PEACE ON EARTH.
4. I am thankful that my good friends online support me and have missed me lately. I miss you, too.
5. I am thankful for all the blessings in my life, there are so many.
At school today, the principal ended his 9/11 tribute with a challenge to the kids.
I present the same to all of you:
Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times youcan,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.