I meme'd again!
I am going to call this the Tuesday Twelve! Very original, I know... lol
Okay, so I say _______ , and you say _________! You'll get it in a minute! Copy and paste it if you want to play, too!
1. stroke - Three Blind Mice... you know, the clock part
2. sketch - Russ, and his art blog, Beat at Joe's
3. poke - dead cats... inside joke with Hubby, I know, it seems sick, but I love cats... it isn't anything bad...
4. doh - Play-doh. J wants me to play with it at his house, which is great because the last time Pumpkin played with it, Libby ate it and pooped pretty colors for two or three days.
I also hate Play-doh. Kathy knows this... I could do a whole entry on why... but I won't. LOL
5. tongue - Piercing. It seems like ever waiter/waitress in the NYC Metro area has their damn tongues pierced lately. Ewww!
6. post - I think of posting a message on a message board or a journal entry.
7. twirl - Spinning in a pretty dress when I was little, watching my daughter do it and remembering that wonderful, happy, light feeling.
8. fore - PG journal here, so how about golf!
9. cup - Coffee, of course! What else?
10. curly - The Three Stooges. I don't even like them, but there it is, in my brain.
11. float - The Late Show with David Letterman, he does this thing called 'Sink or Float' and throws things into a big vat of water after he and Paul make their guesses.
12. snooze - 'Ya lose!
I hope you liked it! I had fun!