It is time to be thankful for all the blessings in my life!
1. Gretchen, Living in Savannah 2 . Thank you for bringing Thankful Thursday into my life! I am also thankful for your example of how to persevere with grace while in grief. You are an inspiration, Gretchen.
2. My Graphics Group, Derasta Creations. It is more than just graphics and tags, which is good, because I still have no clue how to make them! I have a wonderful time playing games, getting recipes, doing the question of the day, and more. I do know how to snag and participate that way! It is fun!
3. Boy Scouts. We, Hubby and I, are very blessed that the Scoutmaster in our town is fabulous, and dedicates so much time and effort to the troop. I am very happy with how both our boys are growing and learning through the Scouts.
4. NY Yankees and Fuzzy's Baseball Season. Yay! The Yankees are starting off very hot, A-Rod's bat is on fire! The Mets are doing pretty darn good, too. It is good to be in the NY/NJ area as a baseball fan right now.
Fuzzy's baseball season starts next Wednesday with his first game! Baseball excitement all around!
5. Stomach virus. No, I haven't lost my mind. But, I am thankful that I am ONLY dealing with a bunch of viruses, this year. It could truly be worse. Much worse. The kids, and all of adults in my house, will get through this virus and be fine. Hopefully, sooner than later... but it will pass.
Ahhh yes... and coffee... the elixir of life... nectar of the gods... YES!
Tomorrow will be a busy day for me! I have the MRI and then my Orencia IV infusion in NYC.
Oh how I wish it were coffee like the above cartoon! LOL
At 10:30 am starts the 90 minutes in the MRI machine, first my head and then the spinal column. We have a break of about an hour, where Hubby and I will hopefully have time to get lunch at the hospital Cafe. Then, over to the Infusion Center, for my IV medicine for the rheumatoid arthritis.
I am looking forward to getting past the whole day. LOL I have to have an IV with the MRI too... my arms should be real pretty by the end of the day! UGH!
C'est la vie. I just want some answers. Of course, I also have myself reconciled to the fact that I may not get them, but we shall see. I am not worried about what might be or not be on the MRI, I worry about the IV's. LOL
My veins are very cranky and uncooperative. At least I don't have to fast at all, that helps.
We had two days where the temps crept up into the 50's...but now, back into the high 30's. And, it is raining. Bummer. It really is time for Mother Nature to stop screwing with us and just let the Spring begin!!!
I am still in my pj's today... it is yucky and rainy and grey... and Pumpkin Muffin and Hammer are lounging in jammies, and so is my mom who came home early today. Works for me!!!
Tomorrow is TGIF, which is a good thing for all!