Ahh... much better... Today, I am in a better place!!! Thank you everyone!
I am going to do a quick meme now from Cin and Julie, at Coelha Thoughts .
I have another wonderful spring gardening meme that I am going to do later from Karyl at Karyl's Glimpses of Eternity !
Coffee and memes!!! Ahhh.....
Now, for the quick meme: 10 Things You Like to Do Alone!
1. Go to the bathroom. Unfortunately, as soon as I go in there is always an emergency that requires immediate entry of one or more children. No, it doesn't get better as they get older, anyone who said that - lied. LOL
2. Write. I love to at night when everyone is sleeping and the house is quiet.
3. Ride in the car alone. Such a simple thing, but it so rarely happens, that I really enjoy it sometimes!
Remember, I homeschool Hammer, so between that and the two younger ones, I am rarely alone, ever!
4. Shop for clothes. I like to shop for myself by myself. I don't know why... again, it just comes from not having a lot of alone time.
5. Sleep. I like having no snoring Hubby next to me, or snoring child, whatever it may be! LOL
6. Play Jewel Miner. It is like a Zen thing for me... especially at times when I am stressed, I can just play it for hours and think nothing... that can be very good!
7. Read. Usually, there is someone around, so I read a lot at night when everyone is sleeping so I can really get 100% absorbed in the book!
8. Shower. Another tricky proposition, but I do try to keep them out and leave me alone as much as I possibly can!!! LOL However, Pumpkin loves to come in and talk at me through the shower curtain non-stop!
9. Walk. Sometimes just walking down my dead-end street is a nice way to clear my head!
10. Run to the drug store. You know, wandering the beauty aisles, and what not, slowly, alone. It used to be CVS, 5 blocks away, now it is Duane Reade. Since the kids were little, this was always 'Mommy's little escape'. I could be going to get one little item, but it would always take me a good 45 minutes! Even now!
That was fun! Thanks!
So,yes, I am having a much better day. I even went outside and played a game of HORSE with Fuzzy with the basketball. For those of you who don't know what it is, you take turns making shots, and if you make it and the other person misses from the same spot they get a letter. Whoever spells 'horse' first loses!
Fuzzy won, but we had a lot of fun! Then, I watched Pumpkin play him, and she won!
Unfortunately, it has started to drizzle. Dang it.
Pumpkin got a little sun burn on her arms over the last two days, bad mommy... I forgot to get out the sunblock and put it by the door! The weather has been so crappy... well, sunblock was NOT something we were thinking about. lol
Tomorrow, Kathy and J are coming to spend the day. We might all go bowling. That will be a lot of fun!
My next meme will be up later!