1. What is the most beautiful weather component you’ve ever seen? In 1986, I visited my family in Minnesota with Kathy and we saw the most amazing rainbow. It was huge, complete, and as clear and as vibrant as if you painted it with finger paints. Amazing.
2. What is the scariest weather component you’ve seen in person? I didn't see it, but there was an awful storm when I was a kid, I think 5th grade maybe. There was a mini tornado that whipped through our town. I remember we all went into the basement shelter. When we left school later, trees were down, and 2 teachers cars were completely upside down in the parking lot!
3. What’s your favorite art with weather in it? My favorite would be this, Tiffany View of Oyster Bay Stained Glass , it is a beautiful scene looking out at Oyster Bay Long Island.
4. What’s your favorite movie with weather in it? Oooh... I love 2! 'The Perfect Storm' and 'Twister'!!!!
5. Favorite book with weather in it lol? That links to the last question... 'The Perfect Storm' by Sebastian Junger!
6. What type weather is your most favorite? Toss up between 65, sunny and no humidity, and snowing, but a nice dry snow. LOL
7. What weather makes you want to leave your state for the day when it arrives? Rain!!!!! Yukky!!!! Also, the week or two in the summer with high 90's and almost 100% humidity. ICK.
8. What is your weather today? Today is sunny, not that humid and 72 degrees. Very nice.
9. What was the worst weather you’ve had this year? That dang noreaster we had 2 weekends ago that brought tons and tons of rain and flooded our basement.
10. When the weather is so bad you can’t go out, what favorite activity do you do inside? LOL I am doing it right now!!! Or writing for my book, or reading, or watching tv if it is night time.
11. If you could order your weather, what would you order for tomorrow? The 65 degree and sunny day that I mentioned in #6.
12. If your family could make the weather happen by voting, for what weather would the majority vote? Oh, definitely 65, sunny and low humidity!!!!
13. If you could have only one weather temperature and style, what would it be? 65 degrees, sunny and low humidity! lol I think I am starting to bore you all!
14. If you were stranded somewhere remote because of weather and could have the famous rescuer of your choice, who it would be? Hmmm, the entire special forces unit from the tv show, The Unit. And, oh yeah, they'd be topless. LOL Well, you asked!!!
Thank you, Karyl!!! That was lots of fun and kept my brain busy for almost a whole 45 minutes!!! Yay!!!!