I found this questionaire in these three journalsTracey Foxy Gem
and more...and decided to do it!
Please join in the fun if you haven't already!
1) what sign are you? Scorpio and 'yield'
2) what is your favorite color? cranberry
3) how many waffles could you eat at one sitting? too many
4) can you touch your tongue to your nose? no
5) if you had a choice between cats & dogs, which would it be?
I have both, but it would be cats, if forced to choose, because they are more self sufficient
6) what is something you have learned recently? That after the Hindenberg the Germans wanted to rebuild airships using Helium but we, the USA, were the only supplier and we refused to sell it to them. ( thank you History Channel)
7) what is your favorite quote? From the movie Moonstruck -
Nick Cage to Cher's Character - "Loretta, I love you. Not like they told you love is, and I didn't know this either, but love don't make things nice - it ruins everything. It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. We aren't here to make things perfect. The snowflakes are perfect. The stars are perfect. Not us. Not us! We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts and love the wrong people and *die*. The storybooks are *bullshit*. Now I want you to come upstairs with me and *get* in my bed!"
Just what a girl wants, a really hot sensitive man that tells the truth. I found one!!! (thanks Honey!)
8) what is your favorite entry in your journal? Minnesota and my grandma
9) what colors are your bedroom? Sage green walls, white moldings and ceilings, multi-hued bedding in greens, golds and a touch of dark purple
10) what is your favorite place to visit? Wildwood Crest, NJ, the Pearl of the Jersey Shore
11) why do you write in a journal? I started it as an outlet for my writing and as a way to reach out to others struggling with RA & Lupus and the demands of family life!
12) what is your favorite joke?
A 3 year old boy is taking a bath, and he grabs his testicles, looks up at his mom and says,
"Mommy are these my brains?"
The mom answers, "No, not yet, dear."
ahem, truer words never spoken - Yeah, I said it.
13) do you like the city or the country? city
14) what style is your house decorated? Eclectic and classic
15) who is your favorite artist? My kids, VanGogh and DaVinci
16) can you pat your tummy and rub your head at the same time? yes
17) are you a night owl? yes, now I am thanks to RA
18) what is something you love in your house? the people & the pets, the rest can be replaced!
19) do you believe in God? YES
20) what hobby could you never give up? reading & computer are both a necessity!
21) what color makes you think of hope? My daughter, of course~! (think about it....)
22) what color makes you think of love? white roses
23) what is your favorite flower? White roses!!!!
24) if you had one wish for the world, what would it be?
For everyone to be tolerant and accepting of all people and to reach for peace
~~~> tag, you're it!