I guess the 12 Step Program for questionnaires and memes was a bust because here is another one! LOL I hope you are in the mood for a meme tonight, Russ!
Copy, paste, and play along yourselves after you read it!
1. What is your favorite thing to wear? pajama pants and a tee shirt, nice and comfy!
2. Last thing you ate? A handful of goldfish crackers
3. Nastiest thing you've ever eaten? A california roll... ewwwww! Even though I was pretty blotto on sake, I spit it in my napkin!
4. I say Shotgun, you say? Wedding? Boy Scout Badge? LOL
5. How many U.S states have you been to? NJ, NY, CT, MA, RI, NH, PA, OH, DE, MD, VA, FL, MN and WI. 14... I am adding IN in August for a wedding!
6. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? One! NJ baby!!! Home to BonJovi, Springsteen and the Sopranos...
7. What is your favorite romance movie? Moonstruck!!
My favorite line is from Ronny Cammareri, played by Nick Cage:
"Loretta, I love you. Not like they told you love is, and I didn't know this either, but love don't make things nice - it ruins everything. It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. We aren't here to make things perfect. The snowflakes are perfect. The stars are perfect. Not us. Not us! We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts and love the wrong people and *die*. The storybooks are *bullshit*. Now I want you to come upstairs with me and *get* in my bed!"
And he continues... "Everything seems like nothing to me now, 'cause I want you in my bed. I don't care if I burn in hell. I don't care if you burn in hell. The past and the future is a joke to me now. I see that they're nothing. I see they ain't here. The only thing that's here is you - and me."
Romantic but totally passionate and committed a hundred percent and then some... nothing sexier than that!!!
8. Favorite type of food? So many things... lately I have been having a thing for Kettle Cooked Potato Chips... Lays being my favorite!
9. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Oh yes... eww!
10. Have you ever cheated on a test? Pfft, me? No, people cheated off me when they could though! LOL
11. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes, my friend Adam... he was and is quite a talented musician and I visited him several times in Boston at the Berkelee School of Music. This is his bands web page www.funkylittleshack.com ! Adam is the red head with the goatee and the purple hat.
12. Do you like Bush? I like the Bushes that grow outside in front of my house... does that count?
13. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? No, and my Hubby wants me to try it. I seriously doubt that will ever happen though!
14. Have you met a real redneck? Yes, yes I have...
15. How is the weather right now? Greyish... but not currently raining!! Yay!
16. Where was the last place you went besides your house? I have not left the house since Saturday night, we went to dinner with the kids and our friends and their kids and then back to their house for about 2 hours.
17. What are you afraid of? Something bad happening to my kids. And, spiders. Ick.
18. How many pets do you have? 4! 1 dog, 2 cats, 1 hamster. Oh and three kids and an husband. <snicker>
19. What's one thing you’ve learned? I'll give you two gems of Dawn wisdom:
"It could always be worse." and "What goes around comes around."
20. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Oooh, I like this one. This is for all the people who do not like Starbucks because it is too strong. Order this... Venti vanilla breve latte. Yummy...
21. Have you ever fired a gun? Oh yes, I am a good handgun target shooter. Haven't in a long time though.
22. FavoriteTV show? Right now... Criminal Minds or Brothers and Sisters
23. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? No. Although, I could be mistaken for a blonde Roseann Barr from the tv show days... lolol
24. If you had a daughter (or another daughter), what would you name her? This is a funny question because Hubby and I had the hardest time coming up with Hope! We both also like the name Faith. But, if I was to pick by myself it would be Amber.
25. Do you find yourself loved? Yes, I do. Once in while mostly by my yellow lab, Libby and my sweet older kitty. But Hubby, the kids and my parents do a good job, too.
26. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Good question... I am sure the answer must be 'yes' but nothing comes to mind!
27. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Salted and buttered please. Yes, I am naughty.
28. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Oh yes... many times. To proms, airports, and what not.
29. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Yes, Booga, my cousin's grandma, who was as good as my own. She passed in November.
30. What's something that really bugs you? Intolerance, prejudice, closed mindedness, extremism.
31. Do you like Michael Jackson? Not any more. He was okay in the early 80's... then it all went downhill.
32. Favorite baseball team? Yankees! I like the Mets, too. They were my great aunts favorite when I was a kid. Hubby and the kids are all about the Yankees, though!!
33. Have you ever milked a cow? No, but I would if I had the opportunity to try!
34. Last time you went bowling? Two weeks ago.
35. Have you ever cut your own hair? Yes, and last night I cut Pumpkin's hair. I will take a pic and post it later!
Wasn't that fun?? You know... I could do a whole entry on my favorite movie quotes! Beware... you may see that in the future!