Cin had this cute meme over at her blog yesterday. She is private... so I didn't include the link, but some of you know where to go! lol
Thanks Cin, this was fun!
1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is _____!
Godiva, or a Borders gift card!
2. Easter means _____ to me.
Renewal is the first word that comes to mind. And, a fun family day with the kids!
3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is _____.
Definitely, the ears.
4. My memories of Easter as a child include_____.
Getting up in the morning and looking for the eggs and the basket!! Oh, the excitement of running around and finding them and getting chocolate and goodies!!!
My dad hid the eggs right up until I was married!!! The hiding spots got hard, too!!! Dang! Kathy and I really had to work at it those last few years!!! lol
5. _____ jelly beans are the ones I eat first.
Black ones and red ones! I like the old fashioned ones best ( Brachs ), Jelly Belly are okay... but not my favorite.
6. I like _____ grass in my Easter basket!
Ugh, that dang grass!! I would rather skip it!!! I remember when I was a kid the dog pooping it... never mind... too gross for details... lol I worry to death about the cats or the dogs eating it now, too!
7. On Easter, I'll be _____.
At home, relaxing with my kids, Hubby, and parents. We will search for eggs first thing in the morning and for the Easter baskets. :-D I am looking forward to a nice, quiet, family day!