It is that time again!!! The Thursday 13... go see Charley to get the rules and play along with us!
13 Books on my Nightstand
1) 'I Always Look Up the Word Egregious' by Max Nurnberg
2) 'The Hospital for Special Surgery Rheumatoid Arthritis Handbook' by Stephen Paget, MD and Michael Lockshin, MD
3) 'Longitude' by Dava Sobel
4) 'The Book of Fate' by Brad Meltzer
5) 'Good Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis' by the Arthritis Foundation
6) 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince' by JK Rowling
7) 'Get a Grip on Philosophy' by Neil Turnbull
8) 'The Gift of Peace' by Ben Stein
9) 'Latin Quips at your Fingertips' by Rose Williams
10) 'The Mephisto Club' by Tess Gerritsen
11) 'The Planets' by Dava Sobel
12) 'Even Vampires Get the Blues' by Katie MacAllister
13) 'Latin Can Be Fun or Facetiae Latinae' by Georg Capellanus
As you can see, I have quite varying tastes in my reading. Fiction, non-fiction, best sellers, science, latin, educational and medical!!
And, this is only about 1/2 the books actually at my nightstand!