I think everyone should try!
And, I completed this last night in my test journal, so the answers were correct then... last night!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Damn. I need to put my hair in a ponytail but my hands hurt."
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$2, which I found tonight in my coat.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
Venus, goddess of love thing and all that. Then, Pluto. I don't care WHAT they all say now... it will always be a planet to me.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My kids' orthodontist office.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long, and vibrate
7. What shirt are you wearing?
My hubby's burgundy three button henley thermal shirt from Eddie Bauer. I love stealing his shirts and thankfully, he likes seeing me in them!
8. Do you label yourself?
I hate labels. Period.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Merrells. The best shoes ever for people who have feet problems or arthritis type issues like me!
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Candlelit. I have to go with Dan on this... Candlelight would be fave. Followed by bright for reading.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Dan rocks. I wish he lived nearby so I could hook him up on some dates! lol
12. What does your watch look like?
Dan and Paul totally didn't get this question, but I do. Mine is a Fossil, silver, bracelet style with an oval mother of pearl face.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was reading!
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
My hubby sent me a few text messages during my daughter's dance recital rehearsal in June. Since my kids read this journal, as well as my mom, I would rather not repeat them here. Let's just say he was being suggestive, in a demanding and funny way.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Make a right 4 blocks down the main road, then take the second left and it will be on your right half a mile down the road when it t's at the intersection.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My hubby! No, actually it was the dog, just now as I let her out!
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None that weren't prescribed. Ditto Dan.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
26... I turned it on my honeymoon, found out I was pregnant 2 weeks later, and had my first son later that year!
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
It's the Constructicon picture above, rhapsodizing about coffee.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
'Go pee pees and poopies!' To the dog. Yes, we have to tell her or sometimes she gets distracted by other animals, leaves, cars etc. Hey, she's a yellow lab... it's just how they are.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I think with a million bucks I could take a lot flights. So, gimme the cash. Ditto Dan.
26. Do you like someone?
Many people, actually!
27. The last song you listened to?
"Kryptonite" by Three Doors Down
28. What time of day were you born?
At 2:28 pm on Monday, November 22nd, 1965. Dammit.
29. What’s your favorite number?
I have several... too hard to pick one.
30. Where did you live in 1997?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Not that I am aware.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Here, at home.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Put more money in or call a manager of the facility I am in.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes. My hubby would say to a fault.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I would never 'have' to do so, but if I did 'choose' to do so, probably on the top of my foot.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes, but I would hate it.
39. Are you touchy feely?
40. What’s your life motto?
'Carpe Diem' (translated from latin: Seize the Day)
My second favorite life motto is 'Omnia Vincit Amor' also latin for 'Love conquers all'.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
I am usually at home, but if I am out, I always have, my cell phone so the kids' schools or my son that I homeschool can get me, my keys and my driver's license.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
New York City, baby. Nothing like it in the whole wide world.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Books at Border's.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Do not remember.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Oddly enough, yes, on older models/makes of cars.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I heard that he had a baby and is living with the mom. Never been married, much to his mom's chagrin.
47. Howfar back do you know about your ancestry?
My Aunt Deb has traced it back 4 generations prior to mine on my mom's side. My dad's we only have 2. My hubby's family has his mother's side traced back to them coming over here in the early 1700's.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I wore black velvet pants and top out to church and dinner on Christmas Eve.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Pretty much everything hurts. Yeah, me too, Dan.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Oh yeah. Lots. But, I have been rewarded a thousand times over by finding my soul mate, my wonderful hubby!