I am 'big boned', too, Kitty!
It is that time to count blessings...
1. My laptop is working again! Yay!
2. I feel recuperated from my double trips! I had a great time on both, and really relaxed and enjoyed my time with my mom in Atlantic City! The family weekend was fun, too. The kids had a blast hanging out together, doing the boardwalk, and getting in the first pool time this year!
3. My RA/Lupus is still there, but still being fairly quiet. Shhh....
4. We have been 'economically stimulated', if you know what I mean. (got our check, in case you didn't get what I meant, lol)
5. Pumpkin and I finished her year long report/project on the country of Nepal! I was so happy that she took my suggestion at going off the beaten path with choosing a country to do this report on, however, it was definitely tougher to come up with some of the info on Nepal! Thank heavens for the internet, in the pre-internet days it would have been really tough!
In a couple of weeks they do an in school travel expo, and they make food from their country and display items! Wish me luck with that! lol
6. Fuzzy is finally coming out on the other side of months of being sick, having big allergy problems, and struggling with his asthma. What a blessing!!!
7. Hammer it seems is maturing and becoming more manly each and every day!!! He'll always be my baby though!
8. Suzy, the new kitten, is starting to grow like a weed! And, she is still just as sweet as can be!!
9. Our new kitchen is wonderful! Everyone is enjoying it! Let's face it, in a house with 3 generations, it gets lots of use!
Here are the finished pics, with the floor. Looking into the kitchen and into the dining room.
Yes, Libby likes it, too!
10. Last weekend Kathy and J came to visit for the day!
11. This weekend, Karol and my two nephews, D and A, are coming to visit!
12. Life is good. I have missed being online, but it has been a good busy, so I can't complain too much!
Thank you all for being so wonderful!!! I am going to keep catching up on blogs! I promise!
Only on 'House' though...