We need to be happy with what we do have, kitteh!
Which brings us to my Thankfuls on this Thursday!
1. My kids. My hearts, my everythings.
2. All our fur babies! They give us such joy and happiness and unconditional love! I am happy to give them all their "forever home".
3. Hubby, who is coming home early to 'deal' with me now. I fell yesterday, lost my balance, went over on my lesser of a weak ankle, but fell into a doorway corner. My right forearm took the brunt and now is swollen, bruised, and painful.
I am trying to avoid ER and make it to ortho appointment tomorrow at 12 noon, which was the earliest I could get. Hubby thinks ER. Battle of wills to ensue... I will post winner later. lol
4. My parents. Who love me no matter how stupidly annoying and stubborn I am. Hey, I got it from somewhere... right?
5. Coffee. Yep... the quicker picker upper. No, not Bounty, silly.
Okay, it hurts when I type, so I am signing off for now. More later. I think I just need a brace of sorts as that will help support it, limit movement, and protect it from being reinjured, but I don't have my MD so I could be wrong. LOL