This had me cracking up! I love CSI!
I have so many things to be thankful for in my life. Every night I fall asleep recounting them in my head.
Here are a few to share:
1. Singing 'TNT' by AC/DC at the top of my lungs with Fuzzy and Pumpkin Muffin in the car, while parked waiting for Hubby to get off the NYC bus! This was yesterday... we even danced in our seats!
2. That while in the process of cleaning out and putting back together my kitchen I found that I was lucky enough, blessed enough, to have things I could pass on to good will for those not as fortunate as I.
3. I never thought I would say this, but... I am thankful that it will be raining this weekend for the Boy Scout Weeboree. Yes, normal people would hope for good weather, but the rain will dampen down the pollen count enabling Fuzzy to go on the trip and not having to worry about his allergies/asthma nearly as much.
(Overall, Fuzzy is doing better! Seems like the fine tuning we did on the meds and avoiding the outdoors has helped! Sucks to be 13 and not able to go out to play for a while though... )
4. Pumpkin Muffin seems to have finally gotten it through her thick German head that if she cleans her room and takes care of her things this makes her parents more likely to get her new things. This past weekend we got a bunch of new things from Kohls for the spring and summer, and she is taking very good care of them.
5. I am so thankful that Hammer has grown into a young man that feels confident enough to share his personal experiences with Asperger's and wants to educate people about the Autism Spectrum. 7 years ago, I would never have thought it possible for him to do what he did at Boy Scouts last night. Never.
6. Love. My mom and dad always taught and showed me that love was and is the most important thing in your life. It isn't a tangible thing, that you can touch or see, yet you can see, feel, touch and experience it in your life in so many ways. Love should be given freely, abundantly, and always without strings or conditions attached to it.
I am thankful that I each day I give and receive love.
Well, that's it for me! I have some stuff to do around the house and a bed calling to me for sleep.
I hope you are all loved...
ps. A little lolcat for the Journey lovers...