Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A sunny day!

Today was sunny!  It was the first time that the sun has shown on my little spot of NJ in a long time.  It really felt great.  Of course, there were still puddles and flooding all around us due to yesterday's deluge, but I did not mind at all!

Ds12 did a great job yesterday and today on his school work.  I am very proud of him.  He found three great physics books on Saturday and has already read one.

Today is crazy Tuesday as we like to call it.  Ds12 has his Asperger's Syndrome Social Skills group and it is about 30 minutes away, so it puts a crunch in the schedule.

On the way home tonite we stopped at Hooters for wings!  Boy can that kid eat wings!  He and hubby ordered 20 wings - he ate 18, hubby only 16!!  ;-D

Nothing really hurt today, which is unique!  I am always astounded when that happens.  Just the weird thigh pain thing that I have had for a while.  I guess I pulled my quadricep and it is going to take a long while to heal.

I hope to add some of my poems on here soon!

 

No comments: