Thursday, March 2, 2006

Some More Silly Questions!!!

I am jumping on the band wagon here...

Borrowed from Tish at  The Critter Family!

 Who Borrowed from queenb8261 who borrowed from Barbara who borrowed it from Hadon who Borrowed.......... from a Beautifulmess.....

Silly Questions Part 2

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

Is that really me? Who is that moon faced woman?  (I stole this from Tish!!!)

2. How much cash do you have on you? Maybe $10??

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"? Floor

4. Favorite planet? Earth!

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell?

My dad's cell!

6. What is your favorite ring on your cell phone?

The Imperial March from Star Wars (think Darth Vader walking on screen for the first time in 1977)

7. What shirt are you wearing? A green long sleeved Eddie Bauer t-shirt of my hubby's!

8. Do you "label" yourself? No, not really but if I did, it would say, 'Optimistic, loveable, woman with RA and Lupus, homeschooler of one child with Asperger's Syndrome, and PTO mom to 2 more!  Wife, to a wonderful hubby, and the daughter of two of the finest people ever to walk the earth!'

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing? Isotoner slippers

10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright, the older I get, the more light I need!

11. When was the last time you touch something fuzzy? I just petted my cat, Pumpkin, on the way to the computer!

12. When was the last time you listened to "Last Christmas" by Wham? Just this last Christmas!  LOL It is on the radio a lot here!

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching the 'Amazing Race' on Tivo with my hubby!

14. What did your last text message say that you received on your mobile? I have never received a text message! :-(

15. Where is your Mail? Usually on a table in the living room or in my bedroom.

16. What's a word that you say a lot? My daughter says it should be 'sh%t' or 'I love you!'  Personally, I think her second choice is the correct one!  LOL

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Pumpkin Muffin, my daughter!

18. What was the last fluffy thing you touched? Again, my cat Pumpkin!

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? I take about 5 different daily meds, and one once a week and one once a month for my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus. 

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None, because I have a digital camera!

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 25, the year I got married and pregnant for the first time!

22. Your worst enemy? I don't have any enemies.  But, Fuzzy, who is almost 11 and very, very annoying, says I should say HIM!

23. What is your current desktop picture? This one:

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "I love you!"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? The money, I could watch others fly.  lol

26. Do you like someone? Yes, I like lots and lots of people!

27. The last song you listened to? The last song I heard on the radio when I was out before was 'Photograph' by Nickelback.

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullets?  I would dive in front of them or pull us both down to safety, since it is my daughter! 

29. If you could punch 1 person in your life right now, who would it be? No one in my life right now! 

30. What is the closest object to your left foot? Empty Cd cases inside my computer cabinet.

This was fun!  I tag Betty, Luanne and the Other Dawn!

Be well,
Dawn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great answers:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I liked this one too!  Lelly

Anonymous said...

You are a sorce of strength for me.  Please keep up the good work.  Bad work.  Lazy work.  Babblings or whatever it is that you want to do.  Now that someone has admitted to being a moonface like me we are sisters forever.  :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tish................
I love reading your journal because it inspires me.
You bring out the best in me, and I thank you very much for being YOU.

Anonymous said...

I love you is the very best thing to say.
Marti