I am so happy.
I am not swollen! I can close my hands into fists really tightly now, where before I couldn't because it hurt and the skin wouldn't stretch on my knuckles from being so swollen! My knuckles are not red and inflammed any more! I only have one joint that is still 'problematic' and that is my left elbow, but it is starting to show signs of improvement.
Thank you for all of the prayers, I have felt them, and the love and warmth that have gone with them, and they have helped the Orencia do its job!!!
I expect to hit the treadmill again on Monday! Yay!!!
2006 is looking very good indeed!
Now, the 5 things that bug me. I have been reading many of the lists out and about in J-land and some have been quite serious and about the 'big picture' and some have been about the more day to day annoyances.
I am going to list the day to day things.... I guess we could say these are my 'Pet Peeves'.
1) Toothpaste residue in the bathroom sink. I hate it. Why can't everyone rinse the sink after they spit? I don't know, but I hate it and if I see it in someone elses house - I actually gag.
2) Toilet paper must roll from the top. There is no other way.
3) I must have a medium blue papermate flexgrip ballpoint pen in the house to write with at all times. I will suffer through any medium blue ballpoint, but I hate fine points and black ink. It comes from working in a doctor's office where you need to see that an original handwritten copy is an original handwritten copy, you can do that immediately with blue ink, not black...so there you go. I know, I could let it go at home, but I just can't.
4) No hats in the house or in a restaurant. I know that it seems to have become 'okay' by today's standards that men and boys can go out to eat with a baseball hat on their heads. However, not my sons!! AND, my hubby agrees. It is about respect, the hat must come off when you come in the house, or we walk into someone elses house, OR a restaurant. I don't care if it is Mickey D's - hat off.
5) Bed linen and pillow neatness at bedtime. I cannot get into a bed that is messy. If the bed was not made in the morning for some reason, (which rarely happens now that I do not have 3 toddlers under 5), I have to make the bed, and then pull the covers neatly down to get in to go to sleep, and the pillows need to be just so.
This begs an interesting addendum. My husband is the entire opposite. I have written about my hubby and his incredible, nay - LEGENDARY sleep habits. He can sleep, anytime, anywhere, any position, bed optional. AND, when he is in bed, he just plops in to it, whatever the condition of the linens, smashes his pillows, balls them up, and bends them, and out he goes...as I shudder!
We never swap pillows, mine are mine and his are his.
And, I require everything just so and quiet and dark and a bed and it still takes me forever to get to sleep but that is a whole other bag of worms.
In light of this, my hubby likes to occasionally torment me by teasingly punching my pillows, smashing them and threatening to drool on them - GOD FORBID!!! I scream and grab for my pillows he holds them out with his huge long gorilla arms ( he is six foot three and a 38 inch sleeve), well, you get the picture, ha ha ha, very funny.
AND, the reason I close with this story and pet peeve is because tonite, before he fell into the sound sleep he is in next to me, the whole pillow fight thing ensued... for about the two thousandth time.
After 14 years of marriage... I still scream, he still tortures, we still crack up laughing, and oh yeah, I punch his arm a lot until he gives them back to me, and sometimes, I try to bite him.
Hey, HE started it!