Okay... that is a lie... I have had my coffee. Actually I am on my second large Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee of the day.
Tonight, I have 3 boys sleeping over as a last hurrah of the summer. So, that totals 6, yup, S-I-X kids tonight!!!
And, thus, the caffeine.
As for this list, before I went on vacation someone did this in their journal and I wanted to do it but ran out of time. Now, I have the time, but forgot who to give credit to!! Ugh.
So, here goes anyhow...
Keep in mind that my bag is very small,due to the Rheumatoid Arthritis in my hands, yet somehow it, packs a punch! lol
10 Things in My Pocketbook/Purse/Bag
1) Fuzzy's albuterol inhaler (don't leave home without it)
2) 6 to 10 crayola crayons (because even grownups don't mind a game of hangman while waiting for food, lol)
3) Purell (a must have when you are on drugs that suppress your immune system)
4) A big metal capsule pill case (emergency vicodin for me, because, well, you never know with RA and Lupus)
5) Listerine spray pocket thingy (perfect for my dry mouth)
6) A small round case containing soft earplugs (for Hammer when he is having a hard time with loud sounds, crowds, common with Asperger's Syndrome)
7) A copy of mine and hubby's EKG (we both have quirky things that are normal for us in our beats enclosed with a list of all my medications)
8) My drivers license and all of our insurance cards (dumb Oxford gives you one for each family member, ugh)
9) My cell phone (of course!)
10) Fuzzy's retainer case (the newest addition to the bag)
Notice that money did not make the list! LOL
Okay, all you gals out there need to do this!
As for you guys, how about 10 things you have in your cars?