I stole this from Paul at Aurora Walking Vacation
Here are the rules:
Step 1: Put your iPod /Tunes or MP3 player on random.
Step 2: Post the first line(s) from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING.
Since I don't have an mp3 player and my son's songs wouldn't really be mine I did this via my car bose stereo system with 6 discs set on random. Some of the cd's are home mixes so it still is pretty intersting.
Here are the results:
1. 'Once upon a time, not so long ago...' Paul, plittle - Bon Jovi 'Living on a Prayer'
2. 'Whenever I am alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again.' Sharon, buggieboo1 - The Cure 'Love Song'
3. 'High, higher than the sun, you shoot me from a gun...' Susan, rainbowmoonbeam, - U2 'Elevation'
4. 'Gypsy sittin' lookin' pretty, the broken rose with laughin'eyes...' Lisa Jo, queeniemart - Def Leppard, 'Bringing on the Heartache'
5. '_____ _____ are made of this, who am I to disagree...' Paul - Eurythmics 'Sweet Dreams'
6. 'Lady luck never smiles, so send your love to me a while.' Sharon - Def Leppard 'Foolin'
7. 'Forty seven deadbeats livin in the back street, north, west, east, south, livin in the same house' Susan, The Escape Club 'Wild, Wild West'
8. 'All you wanted was a one night stand, the fire of the wine and the touch of a man.' **Not guessed** Randy Travis 'What'll you do about me'
9. 'I guess this time you're really leaving, heard your suitcase, say goodbye...' Sharon - Bon Jovi 'I'll be There for You'
10. 'This is what I sound like after 5 years. Why do I still feel I got the floor? (<--- intro) Before 99 I was born again...' **not guessed** Puff Daddy 'Breathe, Stretch, Shake'
11. 'If you see a faded sign at the side of the road that says 15 miles to the _____ _____' Lisa and Mawmellow - B-52's 'Love Shack'!
12. 'I'm not afraid of anything in this world, there is nothing you can throw at me that I haven't already heard.' **not guessed** U2 'Stuck in a Moment'
13. 'You may think that I'm talking foolish. You've heard that I'm wild and I'm free.' Linda, sangrialel, Randy Travis - 'Forever and Ever, Amen'
14. 'Every generation blames the one before. And all of their frustrations come beating on your door.' Linda, Mike and the Mechanics, 'The Living Years'
15. 'I'm the kind of brother, who been doing it my way, getting it my way for years...' **not guessed** Usher 'Caught Up'
Unlike Paul, I gave up at 15 songs though!!!
Good luck everyone! I think mine are wayyyyy easier than Paul's!