It is Thankful Thursday and I have many blessings to count!
1. J-Land. For sending me prayers and positive thoughts upon asking for them, without even explaining why yet. That rocks, and was really nice to wake up to this morning.
2. Coffee. It is only 7:30am, after all.
3. Hubby. Although some really difficult things are going on with work, he made sure that he didn't take that stress out on me or the kids. In fact, he was really considerate and wonderful yesterday, when I needed it.
4. Kids. They are the best kids, and they never fail to make me laugh, or surprise me! LOL
5. My mom and dad. Not only great parents and grandparents, great friends. That says a lot, doesn't it?
6. My pets. Nothing like warm snuggles, cool noses, and unconditional love on a chilly November day!
7. Lolcats at icanhascheezburger.com. Gotta love it!
8. Shhhhh. RA and Lupus are pretty quiet. One joint is sore... that is nothing! I can do that with my eyes closed... lol
Well, that about covers it for this morning! I hope everyone has a great day, full of sunshine, love, and happiness as you go through your day!