Yep... me and Terminator kitty...
1. Fuzzy. Although his ear reinfected and began to drain pus yesterday, and he could not 'trick or treat' or go to school yesterday or today, it could always be worse. At least his asthma/allergies are under control again.
2. Pumpkin. She trick or treated enough for herself and her brother. She also has such a big heart and invited her neighbor friend along who often misses out on the fun because his family is working. :-)
3. Halloween. Hubby and I enjoyed looking at all the adorable costumes on the little ones! There were some really awesome ensembles out there!
4. The last trick or treaters rang our bell around 8pm, just as we ran out of goodies!
5. That today I can just do a jammie day and relax while I take cold medicine. It could always be worse.
6. Antibiotics. They should kick in today, and get Fuzzy well enough that he can go to his Boy Scout Camporee. The theme is 'Blue and Grey', Civil War themed, and their group is assigned to be a Union camp. Their Scoutmaster made a replica Union general uniform, and even grew mutton chop side burns for authenticity!
7. Fuzzy began to read 'The Killer Angels' about the battle of Gettysburg, to prep for the weekend. He really likes it, as I knew he would. He loves history.
8. My dad and mom, always being supportive and trying not to be too intrusive. Thank you, I love you.
Well, that is about all I am coherent enough to get together today. Fuzzy was up and down all night and that has left me tired, and somewhat brain adled. lol
I do have to do a shout out to Kathy's hubby, Glenn, who turns 50 today! Happy Birthday!
Kathy... I'll save my snarky comments about being married to a 50 year old for later! LOL