I meant to put this up for Boxing Day... I hope it gives you a chuckle, Paul!
So, as Cin pointed out... I totally whigged out on Thankful Thursday! And, that just cannot be... so, here it is for your perusal!
1. Coffee. Ahhhhh..... I am having a cup of Green Mountain Half-Caf just now. Thank you, Coffee Gods.... wherever you are... heaven or hell, I salute you.
2. Kim. Although it hurts so much to lose you, I am so happy to have been blessed enough to find you in the wide world of J-Land. You'll always live on in my heart, Warrior Sistah.
3. My Life. I am blessed. Christmas was wonderful! The kids were thrilled with their gifts and very happy and wonderful all day. The house was filled with family friends, about 18 of us, all day. It was the best. Tiring, but oh so worth it!
4. My Kids... oh the kooky things they do!!!
5. My Hubby. Thank you for being you.
6. My Parents. Thank you for all your help and all your goodies for the kids. I am really enjoying the week with all of us off together.
7. J-Land. Such a wonderful gift this internet gives, connecting us around the world with new friends.
8. Libby. Who was sick, and is better now. She has a mammary cyst/tumor, that got irritated and infected. It will be removed in the new year.
Okay... that's it for now! Off to play with the family some more!