Hey Mr. Goat... whatever works!!! lol
Thursday again... my, how the time flies!
1. Coffee. Oh yes... I have thought about having the IV hooked up on occasion.
2. EmergenC. A truly amazing product! It has multi-vitamins and lots of B12 and B6 and I have to admit that it is giving me more energy! It is a yummy fizzy drink... and I think your body absorbs the vitamins fast that way!
3. Kids. Today, we are starting a new afterschool bowling league for Fuzzy and Pumpkin. Russ is joining too, and next week one of Pumpkin's friends will join in also.
4. Great ideas. Last night, Pumpkin and I looked over the playroom, and found a way to set up a table for me to work at and leave my jewelry stuff out. I like to work and take lots of breaks to rest my hands, and couldn't before, now, I will be able to do so. Pumpkin deserves all the kudos, it was much simpler than I thought!
5. Hubby. I will address this directly to him - Honey, you still ROCK MY WORLD, thank you!!!
Okie dokie, time to hit the shower before the kids and pal descend on the house!
Oh and now that it is almost March, suddenly the temps are in the teens and 20's and there is talk about snow again this weekend AND next week. WTF? Groundhog... you suck. Winter is supposed to be in WINTER!