Yep... slayin' dragons... we all have to do it sometimes!
1. Two arms. That I can use to hug my dear Fuzzy, who is very frustrated that when you get sick with asthma, it is never easy or quick.
2. Enbrel. I did my shot, and I did not get sicker! Yay! I am also hopeful that it will begin to work soon.
3. Pumpkin Muffin! Today is her 11th birthday! Each and every day, you are a blessing and a joy in our life, my dear daughter!
4. Hubby. Sometimes that man of mine is trying to keep all the plates spinning (you know, those people that spin them on sticks) and still finds time to make me feel special. Thank you, my love.
5. Hammer. I thank you for reminding me how much I love Meatloaf's Bat out of Hell, both the song and the album. Seeing you rock out to it all week on your ipod has given me a lot of happiness!
6. Coffee. Perfection in a cup, you get me going and keep me going, even when the days and nights are long with sick munchkins.
7. My Dad and Mom. Although, both are struggling still with their colds and coughs, they still make time for the kids, and that is so incredibly special.
8. The Giants. Thank you for giving my kids a wonderful example of how if you want something badly enough, you can achieve it; it may not be a straight line, or look pretty on the way to the goal, but dang it - YOU CAN DO IT!
9. Internet. I am so thankfully for the support and friends that I have found here that so enrich my life.
Well, that is that for this weeks thankfuls! I am truly blessed in many ways, many more than even listed here!!!