Hmm... wonder why I identify with this Momma cat? LOL
I found this meme around the interwebs and thought it would be fun because it didn't require a lot of thought or skill. Yeah, my brain is mush right now.
5 Little known things about me never mentioned in my blog:
1. I dated a 'Mr. New Jersey' in my youth; he was an idiot.
2. I had many problems with my mouth/teeth/oral surgery, which cumulated in me wearing braces for 18 months from right after my high school graduation at 17 1/2, to one week before my 19th birthday.
3. I have been an anglo-phile (brit lover) since reading an Elizabeth I biography around age 10! I then wrote to Queen Elizabeth II for her autograph, and was written back by a Lady in Waiting that she doesn't give them out. I wrote her two more times afterward, somehow thinking that my subsequent pleas and devotion would change her mind... but she didn't! lol
4. My Aunt Pat, my dad's sister, dated Tony Kubek, who was a Yankee rookie (1957) at the time, and foolishly broke up with him! (well, of course, hindsight is 20/20... lol)
5. I was certified in Senior Lifesaving from the Red Cross, and could have been a lifeguard, but never worked as one. I also swam on our town swim team for two years, but I may have mentioned that before!
5 Guilty pleasures I indulge myself in
1. Obviously, my coffee, and my Keurig single cup coffee maker. Heavenly. A fresh brewed individual cup each and every time! Yummy!
1a. Starbucks Venti Vanilla Breve Latte, no foam.
Of course, I maybe only get one a month, but I do love them and consider it a guilty pleasure.
2. I like to play video games with kids sometimes, and sometimes without the kids! I love playing Tetris and Uno on the Nintendo handheld that we own.
3. New books. I worry about germs on used books because of my rheumatoid arthritis/lupus, and the meds I take that suppress my immune system. I love, love, love to read. I like silly fun, vampire/magical fiction, drama/action/intrigue, murder/mystery, historical fiction, biographies, and even non-fiction books about an array of topics, historical or science driven!
4. <<sneaking a look around>> I am not very materialistic, but I do love my Coach pocketbooks! I have 5 or 6 real Coach bags, big and small (mostly small), and a few knock offs. However, I really treasure the real ones! They are so durable and well made! I will have them forever! :-)
5. Now, this one won't surprise you either... blogging! Ya think?
Okay... now you all have to do lists in your blog. It is easy and fun. And, it will entertain me, your sick friend, so let me know when you do it, so I will not miss it. Thank you!
And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming, while I grab a cup of coffee and put my footsies up!