My picture today...
Thankful Thursday time again! Tempus fugit... time flies... she does, she does.
1. Coffee. Blessed nectar of life. Thank you for giving me the 'oomph' I need to get my butt going.
2. Hammer. The sweetest man-child ever. He has officially gotten taller than me. I am not exactly happy about that, but he is very happy! LOL He is always ready to help, make me a cup of coffee, give my shoulders/neck a quick rub, and share a little blurb about something to make me smile.
3. Pumpkin... I don't need to say anything, here is my silly girl, goofing around with sticky note flags to make Mommy laugh:
4. Fuzzy. Stomach virus over and he is at school today. Yay.
5. My parents. More reasons than I can recount. Our kitchen is going to be started on 4/7! Yay!
6. Hubby. Things have been difficult with Scouts lately. Political crap because certain assistant scoutmasters seem to have their egos tied up in it, when it should be all about the boys. Hubby is pushing through and trying to keep the focus on what is best for the kids, but it hasn't been easy lately. No one needs extra stress in their life, but you won't find a dad more dedicated to his kids than my sweet Hubby. He won't give up, so long as the boys are a part of it.
7. Bowling. Thanks to the kids league, I have something to look forward to on this rainy, grey, yucky day!
I hope you all have a list of blessings that you can call to mind when the going gets rough!
ps... This isn't cats, but who can resist Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' no matter who is singing it?