It is just too early for Easter for me... however, the calendar, nor time, heeds my wishes, so here we are... almost Easter!
Today is the first day of spring... but more importantly...
Gaz and Phil's Wedding Day!!! (Diary of a podgy poof!)
Congratulations to you both!!! 26 years together already, and I wish another 26 years, and another for you both, full of love, joy, wealth, health, and happiness, now and for always!
I am very thankful for getting to know you, dear Gary!
The rest of my Thankfuls...
1. Hammer got his first 100% complete on Guitar Hero today! At first, he was reluctant to play at all, thinking it would be too hard for him. I am so glad he changed his mind, and has kept at it for the last 2 weeks! Great job, Hammer! ;-)
Sometimes, it is nice to achieve 'fun' goals, too!
2. I am happy for Pumpkin that even though one boy told her she can be a little 'weird' this week, another boy asked several girls why they couldn't be more 'fun' like Pumpkin! (she was laughing at their fart jokes...)
Most of all, I am happy that my daughter likes herself, and is confident enough to brush off any one who doesn't find her 'uniqueness' to their liking. I wish I had been more like that as a kid her age!
3. Fuzzy's birthday sleepover extravaganza is tomorrow! Yay! Although we lost one guest when their parents decided to make an unexpected Easter weekend visit, the other two boys are still coming. So, bowling league afterschool, then White Castle dinner, movies, Guitar Hero, more movies, and sleepover.
Breakfast in the am, and more Xbox, Wii etc. A fun day to be had by all. Fuzzy has waited an extra week to celebrate, and he deserves some fun.
4. I sold my first custom ordered two pairs of earrings for a bridal party! Yay! I was so excited, I forgot to take pictures, but that is okay. Pumpkin deserves special credit as saleswoman, as this was a teacher at her school!
5. Music and the ipod. Sometimes all you need is a little 80's rock n roll to get that blood pumping and a smile on your face!!!
Today for me it was a little Ozzie with 'Crazy Train', Scorpions with 'Rock you like a Hurricane' and Poison with 'Talk Dirty to Me'!!! Yep! Almost makes me want big hair again! Almost... lol
6. Coffee is good. It is warm. It is rich and full bodied tasting. It fills all your senses at once. Ahhhh..... Yeah... it was that good this morning, as is the cup of decaf I am drinking now.
7. It is good to my computer to come to when I can't sleep. Blogging and entry and maybe a little online game playing and soon, hopefully, I will be snoring away. :-)
8. I know I probably bore you all with this too much, but books are really amazing. There is a huge amount of knowledge out there to be had, just waiting for you. You can self-teach yourself, or enrich yourself learning about anything you can imagine! And, if you can't afford to buy it, you can go to the library for it... worlds, cultures, ideas, facts, histories, languages... it's all there for the taking!
Alrighty then... time to hit the sack again, and give it another go!