Situation normal: All muffed up...
Enough of that, we have Thankfuls to do, and a new journal to visit!
As some of you may already know, Gaz (Gary) of the journal Diary of a podgy poof! is going to marry his partner of the past 26 years, Phil, on March 20th!
In order to give them a proper send-off, J-Land style, Cin (screen name: tenyearnap), has created a journal for all to leave the couple good wishes.
Please visit OrGAZmic Bliss: A Wedding Shower Page and email Cin so you can add a happy wish for the couple, too!
Now, on to my Thankfuls!
1. Coffee. Last night I fell asleep about 1 am, only to get up at 2am with Fuzzy, who was having an asthma attack. I sat with him during his 20 minute treatment on the nebulizer, and then we watched some tv together, until about 4am, when he felt he would try to get some sleep.
'Nuff said about the coffee, huh?
2. Medicine. If not for the ability to have a nebulizer at home and the meds to go in it, I would be in the ER an awful lot.
3. That my kids love books, too. Especially with Fuzzy home sick, it is nice to see that he reads for more hours than watching tv or playing games.
4. Hammer. My angel. He is so helpful and wonderful... truly. Today, he is starting the laundry for me. He does the basement stairs, I do the folding. Good deal.
5. Lolcats. My Hubby thinks I am nuts, but I laugh and laugh at them. And, laughter is good. Very good.
6. My email Loopies and Jland friends. Your support, friendship, and kindness mean so very much.
Okay, off to giggle with the boys!
ps... Ellen, Lori, Missie... how often do you hear this? lol