Happy 13th Birthday, Fuzzy!
1. My dear sweet Fuzzy! I can't believe that you are now 13 and officially a teenager! WOW! Time truly flies! I am so happy that you still love to cuddle up with mommy, even as you are growing into a young man. I love you, my sweet baby boy!
2. My new kitchen is ordered!!! Yeehaa!!! I know that in a few weeks when my kitchen is demolished and we are in the middle of construction and sick of eating out, I will not be as ecstatic as I am now, but let me just revel in the anticipation of the completed project... fantasizing it just arrives - complete! LOL
The cabinets are a plain honey maple, with very basic stainless hardware, to match our new appliances. This is close to what it will be... mine will be a slightly warmer color.
The countertop is Corian, called Burnt Umber:
with a molded sink in Vanilla, a slight off-white.
I can't wait! I have hated this 1969 yellow and gold ugly kitchen since day one!!! Yay!
3. My parents, without whom this kitchen remodeling would not be possible. Nor would so many things in my life. I am so truly blessed. Each and every day.
4. Coffee! Ahhh.... I think it is helping my cough go away. No, seriously... well that and...
5. Emergen-C! Definitely a wonderful product!
Off to do 'mommy' type things!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
ps. My kids LOVE pizza bagels!