Me, too, Kitty! LOL
That one cracks me up!
Anyhow, I definitely 'pushed it' too much yesterday. I had to do my Enbrel shot yesterday, which was two days late due to a new insurance procedure (annoying, but it did work out), and usually I do it on Sunday and I 'veg' out all day.
As you know... yesterday - extra kids. 2 extras, M and Mish slept over. Muffins were made at 9:30 pm, tv watched until after midnight, and then early morning wake up!
So, after bowling today, I came home and conked out for an hour and half nap. It felt great. I am still a bit groggy though!!!
Pumpkin bowled an 84 and an 85, and Fuzzy bowled 135 and 104. Good games! It is really hot again today, but not sunny. Looks like a thunder-boomer may come through soon.
Maybe it will cool it down some!
Anyhow, I was browsing on technorati and saw this meme.
5 Things in My Main Bathroom That You May Not Have in Yours
1. A sharps container, for disposal of my Enbrel syringes.
2. Boxes of alcohol swabs. Yes, for doing shots, but also great for getting ink off of things, pimples, disinfecting phones, keyboards, etc.
3. A ceramic sand castle. It's a candle holder.
4. Sand sculptures that the kids made in plastic bottles.
5. Seashells, some painted, but all found by the kids!
Okay...now you play!! LOL