A cool survey... that both Linda of Sangria Times and Paul of
Aurora Walking Vacation posted and I stole from them!
1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
Here, at my kitchen table, on the wireless laptop, reading journals that I have been very behind in reading. (see the last 2 journal entries as to why...)
2. Who will be your next kiss?
Probably one of the kids but maybe my hubby or the dog!
3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes, the roses we bought my daughter last week for her graduation!
4. When is the last time you went to the mall?
I have been either shopping online or in free standing stores or mini malls. It has been about 3 months since I have been in any real 'mall'.
5. Are you wearing socks right now?
No, I am barefoot in my slippies.
6. When was the last time you went out of town?
Define "out of town." Yes, I have trouble with this one also. The answer could be either, last night, when I was shopping one town over at the bookstore, or it could be February, when we went to the Poconos skiing.
7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
8. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee. Ah, sweet, sweet addiction. Nectar of the gods... blessed lifeline... etc etc etc... you get the picture.
9. What are you wearing right now?
I am wearing a pink t-shirt that I got on the cruise last year in St. Maarten's and denim capri pants. Oh yeah, and slippers.
10. Have you been in a car wash?
Yes, hasn't everyone????
11. Last fast food you ate?
A homemade egg salad sandwich on wheat toast.
12. Where were you last week on Saturday?
Other than out to dinner to On the Border, mexican restaurant, I was home. Of course, that is the Saturday that was 10 days ago... because that is how I read this.
13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No, just books.
14. When was the last time you ran?
I guess when we played Parents vs. Scouts kickball. I hate running though.
15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Yankee game the other night.
16. What is your favorite class?
17. Your dream vacation?
Paris, to see the Louvre.
18. Last 3 people's houses you were in?
I guess I could say my parents, but technically, we are all in one house, their apartment is 2/3 of our upstairs. Then, I guess my friend Theresa's and then my sister, Kathy's!
19. How old are your parents?
My dad is 66 and mom is 60!
21. Do you miss anyone?
Yes, my grandma, my great aunt, who have passed. I also have aunts and uncles who live out of state and cousins that I miss seeing regularly.
22. Last play you saw?
Aida on Broadway.
23. What are your plans for today?
I guess what I am doing right now. Letting my kids have a play date and catching up on journals!
24. Who is the last person you commented on myspace?
I don't go to Myspace. It's silly. To expand on Paul's comment, I think Myspace is dangerous because kids under 18 can use it and be abused through it. It concerns me, greatly.
25. Ever go to camp?
Yes, with the Girl Scouts in 7th grade. I don't plan on doing it anymore, my style of camping in going to Holiday Inn instead of Marriott. lol
26. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Oh yes, always, top honors. Look for my Hubby's comment which will say 'Nerd'. lol27. What do you want to know about the future?
That my kids will grow up into productive happy members of society and will live long and healthy lives. Isn't that every mom's most ferverent hope? It would be wonderful to 'know' it and not have to worry about it, but, alas, life isn't like that.
28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne
No, just a coconut body spray, does that count.
30. Where is your best friend located?
Do people have "best friends" at 40? Well, yes Paul! I think so?? Mine lives an hour away, and I hate it. She is my adopted sis, Kathy.31. Do you have a tan?
Yes, but no one would ever even guess it at all! I am fair, that my tan can only be proved by showing a little of my even whiter tummy!! lol
32. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
Oh Paul, don't be so snarky! I wanted to do it before I hit thirty and I actually had my first at 26 and 9 months exactly.
33. Do you collect anything?
Just lots and lots of books. I also have various antiques, mostly art glass, and crystal, and some furniture.
34. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Not since 1987, I got a speeding ticket. Hubby and I were together when he was pulled over for speeding in 1996, but we were let off with a warning.
35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes, you should never drink from a can, not only is it dirty but you can be cut badly. Take my word for it, I saw many bad soda can cuts on kids and adults when I worked for plastic surgeons.
36. How do you like your drinks?
Cold, and with a straw, unless it is hot coffee, then hot!
37. Do you like hot sauce?
Yes, but not super hot!
38. Last time you took a shower?
Last night, but I haven't washed my hair since Sunday am.
39. Who do you have a crush on?
My hubby!!! And, I always will.
40. What is your mood?
41. Are you someone's best friend?
42.Are you rich?
Monetarily, no, far from it. But, I have my hubby, my kids, my parents, a house, a car... that about covers it.
43. What do you think of the person who took this survey before you?