Charley over at Courage has been tagging people for a fun meme...
List 10 things that make you think "Life is Good"!
And, even though he didn't tag me, I can't resist!
1. My kids ( you knew that was going to be #1, didn't you?)
2. My hubby (okay, sometimes he falls under the 'things that make you want to scream' category, but mostly not!)
3. My parents ( I am very lucky to have my parents living with us and they are a HUGE help)
4. My pets (the fur babies and the comfort they give, especially on my bad days, are treasures in my life)
5. My computer and the internet ( being able to connect with others that homeschool, deal with Asperger's/Autism and Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus, has been a huge benefit and gift for me )
6. Coffee ( thank God for the first South American or African indegenous people that poured some hot water over crushed beans )
7. Books ( I think I would lose my mind if not for all the exciting novels I read! And, I love to learn )
8. Making Jewelry ( I love my new hobby... very zen like...and the act of creating something from parts is very rewarding )
9. Television ( I love certain shows as much as reading! Sopranos, Greys Anatomy, CSI, Criminal Minds, Survivor, just to name a few )
10. KC Masterpiece BBQ Potato Chips ( guilty pleasure...that actually represents all the sinful foods that one can enjoy! )
My dear annoying daughter keeps yelling 'Pierogis' at me because she loves them so much it apparently rocks her world. I think they would be very close to #1 on her list, knocking her parents and siblings even further down. Dang.
Actually, Pumpkin has just confirmed that yes, in fact, her ENTIRE list would be all food items.
Gotta love that kid....
I tag Dianna, Luanne, Gem,and the Other Dawn!