1. My kids. I am so happy that my kids love watching educational and entertaining shows, like Mythbusters on Discovery! We tivo bunches of shows on the educational channels and love to watch them as a family!
2. Being a Stay At Home Mom. On days like today, when my hands are burning with pain, my wrists ache, etc etc etc (I won't bore you with the complete list), I am so relieved that I can have a jammie day, and not go anywhere or do anything. (Well, yes, I got the kids up and to school this morning, but aside from that, I mean.)
3. Hammer. He gave me the most wonderful shoulder and upper back rub earlier while I drank my first cup of coffee. He could tell today was a 'sore' one, and he is just so sweet and caring.
4. Coffee. I am really enjoying my cup of joy right now!
5. Pharmaceuticals. If my meds hadn't kicked in to help, I wouldn't be typing this right now, at all.
6. Music. It colors our world, enhances our lives, and touches our souls.
7. My sweet pets. Unconditional kitty and puppy love is so wonderful!
Okay, I am going to take my baseball hands and rest for a bit.
Stay out of trouble, my dear J-Land friends! I have a meme that Pumpkin Muffin made up for us all to do! I will probably do it tomorrow, maybe later, we will see...
ps... My fur babies