Is that so funny? British cats don't do misspelled lol's!
Wow, Thursday already? Also, the first Thankful's of 2008.
1. My blog. It brings me support and friendship from J-Land, and gives me a wonderful outlet for both my writing and my psyche!
2. Coffee. Yes, it is high on the list this week. Telling, isn't it?
3. Hubby. How can you not love a man who knows before you do that the headache you can't shake is because you are finally going to get your period? Yeah, he's that good. AND, then he went out and got me Taco Bell. I just love my man!!!
4. Kids. Fuzzy and Pumpkin had great nights sleep last night, and went to school semi-happily this morning. Hammer is his usual happy, caring, self today. He just made me a coffee. <sigh> I just LOVE that boy!
5. My parents. Dad is still home with me this week, doing some painting in his and Mom's hallway. Today he made us Lipton Noodle Soup for lunch. Yummy. He still gives me a teaspoon, instead of a soup spoon, like when I was little. It makes me smile.
6. I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER? . Thank you, Russ. I love this site, it makes me laugh and smile each day, and seems to always have situations that relate to my crazy life!
7. Kathy. Today is Kathy's birthday! I am so happy that she arrived in this world, and subsequently became the sister of my heart, filling the void of the sister by blood that fate did notbring. I love you dear Sis, and I hope that you wear your Ugg-like Bearpaw boots in good health and happiness, always!
Also having a birthday today is Bill from Comments on the events of my life! Happy Birthday, Bill! Please call around, as Bill has been feeling a little blue...
Update: Also having a birthday is Tracy from in one*hip*mama's head who is apparently 39 again! Yay!
So, that is the first list of 2008. There will be many more to follow.
A question: Is anyone planning on watching the new American Gladiators? We will be! Hubby and I loved to watch the other show, and have caught some of the repeats that have been on recently. Oh my, the bad 80's hair!!! The mullets!!! What were men thinking?? lol
Tv has been awful without new shows due to the writer's strike, so I think it will be fun to watch! The kids can't wait either! I think Sunday is the first episode.
Signing off for now, going to enjoy this cup of coffee, while sitting and doing nothing! (I have cramps, my hands are swollen, and everything aches today... the period always aggravates the RA... sorry men, avert your eyes... lol)
ps... My hubby follows my version of this quite often... 'Happy wife, happy life!' - advice given to us when away for our 10th Anniversary from a couple celebrating their 45th Anniversary!