Wow! I have been trying to do an entry for about 5 hours! I hope this works!
Thursday is here again! Wow... that was quick!
1. Coffee. Oh yes... thank you, thank you, thank you!
2. Dayquil. Day 5 of a head cold, which is more a nuisance than much else, but without Dayquil, I am sure it would be worse! lol
3. Kids. Hammer pretended to ice skate across the room today, in his socks, hands behind his back and all, and it was my first belly laugh of the day! :-)
4. Father/Son Scout Weekend. This weekend the boys will be gone! Kathy is going to come up with J, spend the night on Saturday night, and since she has to go to school for the day Sunday (which is north of here, and she lives south), J will hang out with us for the whole day! Fun! I am looking forward to the quality time Pumpkin and I will share with them while the boys share their quality time!
5. Libby. My sweet labby is having her surgery next week!
6. Mystic Pizza. Tonight's dinner. Yum.
7. The internet. The support I get here in JLand and from my Rheumatoid Arthritis email loop is priceless and truly irreplaceable. You keep my wits about me!
That is that. Week 2 of 2008, already almost gone! Wow.
Many of you chastised me for not grabbing a camera yesterday morning when Pumpkin and I shared the beautiful sunrise. I have to tell you, my mind, body and hands are just not that quick in the AM! LOL
Maybe next time... but believe me, the entire memory of yesterday morning is permanently etched in my mind. I smiled many times today thinking about it.
Big football games ahead this weekend! Hubby was so worried about missing the Giants/Dallas game, but since it won't be until Sunday at 4pm, he will be home in plenty of time! I am certain that he and several of the dad's would be bringing a tv along for the game if it ended up being on Saturday!
Actually, since there are some good games on this Saturday, their may be a tv being smuggled in anyhow! This trip they are in cabins that have bathrooms and electric, so it is possible!
I keep joking with them that this is the 'manly men' weekend! Card playing, belching, and farting are the sports of choice! LOL
Keep your fingers crossed that this entry saves!