Saturday, October 8, 2005

Hello Hello

Hello my J-land friends!

Sorry I haven't been around for the last few days but I was sidelined with a cold.  Hammer gave it to me and got better, always the way, right?

The good news is the Red Sox are gone from the post-season.  (Sorry John!)  The bad news is that the Yankees aren't exactly on fire.  Hopefully, my boys in blue will get themselves together and win the next two games in order to meet up with the White Sox in Chi-town.

I will, as a die-hard Yankee fan, be rooting for them against the White Sox.  If the fates determine the White Sox to be victorious, then I will put all my enthusiasm and cheering behind them!

Of course, this is all a big "if" since the Yanks aren't even done with their Divisional Playoff yet!

Tomorrow, is football day in this house!  Fuzzy has a game and then we will watch the Giants and the Jets.  I cannot even believe that I am seeing Vinny Testeverde start as quarterback for the Jets again.  I feel like I am in a time warp!  LOL

It is rainy and windy and generally disgusting outside today.  I have heard a rumor that tomorrow will be better.  I hope so, because another day like this could make a person insane.  I need some sunshine to help me feel better!

Be well,
Dawn

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI DAWN I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER WE HAVE ALL HAD BAD COLDS OVER HERE THE ADULTS CAN COPE BUT THE KIDS FEEL TERRIBLE AND THEY CANT ALWAYS TELL YOU CORY HAD A BAD COLD FOR LAST 3 DAYS HOOOO HUM KEEP SMILING XX CLARABELL

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better. Watch out for the flu it is wicked

Deb

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better!  

Chris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am hoping your feeling better. I have a question for you, since your into NY teams, are you from NY ??? I dont remember reading anything about where you live.  Take care.
Ellen

Anonymous said...

((DAWN)))
\happy for you Dawn! that's great
natalie

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling, the weather here has been nothing but rain and everything feels damp.  I took the day and snuggled with my favorite bunny.  Hope the weather gets better for both of our sake.
Dianne

Anonymous said...

I hope you start feeling better soon! It's cool here too. I'm loving every second of it. " )

Hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Why are you and i both sick.... Its just not fair, ya know.
GO WHITE SOX...................................................................

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better now. But with a combination of sniffle and rain, i'd say that makes for a perfect stay in your PJ's and kick back in bed reading for a day.
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Dawn; I need more sunny days than rain; even though I know we need the rain - in fact as I type this, it is raining outside here in Montana.

Hope by now your cold is all gone.

betty