I got this from my buddy, Ellen, at One day at a time - but I have seen it all around and swore I was going to do it a while back, but here I am now, finally doing it!
Two Names You Go By:
Two Parts of Your Heritage
Two Things That Scare You
1. Something bad happening to my kids
2. Losing my independence completely or my mind to RA/Lupus
Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Coffee (as any of my regular journal readers must know by now)
2. Hugs and kisses from the kids and Hubby
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. cotton pj pants in gray
2. gray t-shirt from an old employer of my hubby's
Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at
1. BonJovi (always)
2. Rob Thomas
Two of Your Favorite Songs (at the moment)
1. This is How a Heart Breaks - Rob Thomas
2. When September Ends - GreenDay
Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than
1. A best friend who makes me laugh (thanks, honey)
2. hot sex (and thank you again, honey)
Two Truths (confessions)
1. Sometimes I let my dog climb on the bed to sleep with me. (my hubby does not like that)
2. I often feel guilty about being sick and not being able to do as much as I believe I should do, even though, I know it isn't my fault.
Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
2. Hands, big strong ones....
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Reading books
Two Things You Want Really Badly (assuming this means material things...)
1. A new coffee pot
2. An Ipod
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Go to Paris and see the Louvre
2. Be published
Two ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1. I hate spiders
2. I don't like to camp or 'rough it' in any way...not my idea of fun!
Two thingsyou wouldn't normally admit
1. Sometimes (rarely though) I miss work (it's that instant gratification you get from completing a work task and knowing that you did it well, you don't get instant rewards often in parenting, it is more of a cumulative thing)
2. Sometimes I just want my mommy and daddy! LOL
Two people I would like to see take this quiz...
Oh, you know there are more than two of you out there, so, if you didn't do it, give it a shot!
Also, please wander over to see the new edition of wonderful journal entries to read at CarnivAOL ! It is updated every two weeks, and yesterday was the day!