Monday, October 10, 2005

A Journal Must See

Even though I just told Gem that I was going to bed, I am back giving you a link to my friend Foxy's Journal and her most recent entry.

After reading my twist on the Sunday Seven, Foxy has done the same for Rheumatoid Arthritis.  Since, I know many Lupus buddies with RA, like me, I am posting this link and hope you will all go and read these Seven things you Probably Didn't Know about RA, here it is:

My Belated Sunday Seven...   Okay, so go now, I am going to bed and have nothing else remotely coherent to say to any of you.  So go.  Read Foxy's entry.   Be well,
Dawn  

                                                                         

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, Dawn; will go and visit her.

betty

Anonymous said...

I'd fall in that category of Lupus and RA. I'll go check her out. " )

Hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Dear Dawn,
thank you.
very informative.
hugs,nat

Anonymous said...

Gracias for the link!

Lady Fox
http://journals.aol.com/FoxyGreenEyedLdy/FoxysRAJournal