First, I need to beg for more comments on my journal! Come on people!!! Leave me a bone!!! LOL
Okay, now to the 22 by 2 things that I stole from Linda at
Sangria Times ! Here we go...
1. Two weird things about yourself: I read super fast and I like to play (some) video games with my kids on GameCube
2. Two physical attributes you like about yourself: My eyes and my hair
3. Two personal attributes you are thankful for: My intelligence so I can homeschool my scarily genius son and my overly big sensitive heart that let's me see the world through my own version of rosy glasses
4. Two changes you feel could change the world: A little Paxil in everyone's water and universal worship
5. Two things to be thankful for today: My family and my pets (the latter bring joy and comfort without much demand, sometimes, especially when I am struggling with my illness, that goes a long, long way)
6. Twoof your favorite things (not people): My wedding rings and my books
7. Two things you detest doing: Cleaning toilets and vacuuming
8. Two things you know you should do more: Walking and eating better
9. Two things you want to do before you leave this world: Go to Paris to see the Louvre and see my grandchildren
10. Two things about your house you'd like to change: My kitchen needs a re-do and I would like my bedroom made bigger with a jacuzzi added (just for my RA, of course ;-D )
11. Two favorite celebrities, and why: Bill Gates because he gives back and Hugh Jackman because he is HOT!
12. Two celebrities you don't like, and why: Tom Cruise because of his horrible word against psychiatry (if even one person takes his stupidity to heart, that is too many) and oh a whole bunch annoy me, but none as much as he.
13. Two favorite past (not necessarily passed) presidents: Abe Lincoln and John Adams ( read the David McCollough book if you can!)
14. Two cases of odd things that go together nicely: 7-11 (get it 'odd'?) and my Hubby and I!!
15. Your two most "famous" scars: My c-section scar times 3 kids and my lip from crashing into a glass coffee table while demonstating my handstand ability indoors at age 3 (also my first and far from my last set of stitches)
16. Two things you've accomplished today: Taking a good, long shower and washing my hair with new products and getting my dear Pumpkin to the store for craft supplies (can you say 'lanyard, lanyard, lanyard'?)
17. Two things you intend to accomplish today: Getting my dear Pumpkin to bed at a decent hour, in spite of her dad and brothers being away and starting a new book shortly after the first feat is done!
18. Two favorite things about Summer: My kids are home with me and we have no schedule to keep or assignments to do! (whoops, that was three....)
19. Two favorite things about Winter: Snow and the winter holiday season!
20. If you had the money and time, what two things would you do in the next year: Go to Europe and go to Hawaii!!! (all of us!!!)
21. Two things you'd like to experience, but feel you aren't brave enough to do: Be a contestant on AmazingRace and go in a shark cage with a great white nearby.
22. Two people who've passed on with whom you'd like to have just one (or one more) conversation with? My grandma and my hubby's grandad.
Okay, now I hope to see a bunch of you give this a try! It was fun and easy!!!