Friday, July 14, 2006

Answers for YOU!

I asked, you asked, now, I answer!!!
 
Help me out, here! Just what in the world is a LOOPY mood? I, too, have used this mood choice in the past. Now I'm curious as to what I actually called myself! It's a shame we can't choose our own custom moods! Mine would be a bit more colorful, to say the least!

Take care!
Bruno--------
Comment from bruno64056rs 

A 'loopy' mood to me is when I am feeling silly and happy and mischevious all wrapped up in one!  I also wish we could pick our own moods, too.  Who knows, maybe someday!

Flying by to wish well to the "dawn" who "seizes the day" - glad you got to see Luna!  CATHY

Thanks for the shout out, Cathy!!!

Do you think that the right wing Republican party's attempt to translate the American government into a theocratic dictatorship will succeed, and if so, will...

Sorry, I just reread your entry. Never mind.
-Paul
http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

Comment from plittle 

Ha ha ha, Paul.  And, I answered you in email, and you didn't even acknowledge it!!!

how long is a battleship?    TRUE OR FALSE?
Comment from bosoxblue6993w
 
Oh John, it's truly a wonder that Pennie hasn't been sainted on earth yet! 

If I were your fairy godmother and offered to grant you three wishes what would those be?
Dianna
Comment from sazzylilsmartazz 

Ooh this is a fun one!  First, I want a bank account that whatever I write a check for the money is there.  Second, I want a cure for all immune system diseases.  Third, I want good, healthy, happy long lives guaranteed for my family including myself.  Yay!

Crabs or lobster?  With what on the side?

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink
Comment from fisherkristina

Can't it be both?  I like crab cakes with a spicy remoulade on the side, and I like lobster tails with drawn butter.

How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Marti
Comment from sunnyside46

A favorite memory... 7th grade John Maloney.  Yummy.  It was just a kiss and a fleeting friendship, because he moved shortly afterward in the summer. 

If you had unlimited money , what would you change?

hugs,
Ellen
Comment from eml625

Not much.  The peace of mind would be the most important thing.  I would do the rest of the updating to my house that I want to do, travel with the family more, and not have to worry about college funds, which would be really nice!

What is the best recipe you can cook?

Deb
Comment from jckfrstross
 
I can cook many very well, can't say which is best!  I will say that my one of my Hubby's favorites is my Fried Ravioli Appetizer.  I can email the recipe to anyone who asks, it is actually super easy!

What's the best thing that has happened so far this summer for you and your family, Dawn?

betty
Comment from lv2trnscrb
 
The best thing would have to be Hammer joining the Boy Scouts and marching with them in the 4th of July Parade!  It is such a huge accomplishment for him with his Asperger's, and we are so proud!  The best part is that it was his idea and he is so enthusiastic and excited!!! 
 
Here is my burning question. How in the world do you find time to do all you do?
 
 
Mary ~ Just Mary ~ my little Jersey Journal
 
Mary, thank you for this question, that you sent via email. 
 
It made my spirit soar!  I feel like I am never doing ENOUGH!  I am always making allowances for being sore or tired it seems.  It is nice to know that maybe someone else, looking in, doesn't see it that way.  Maybe, I am even being too hard on myself.
 
I have to say that the way I do get to do so much with my kids is a direct result of all the help I get from my hubby and my parents.  Having my parents here, is huge!  My dad cooks most of the time, my mom cleans and helps with laundry.  It frees me up to be able to rest and do the things that matter with the kids.  The same for my hubby, he has more free time when he comes home from work or on the weekends because my parents help so much!
 
Thanks for all the questions and making this lots of fun!!!
 
be well,
Dawn

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good answers Dawn. Pity I lied about being a fairy godmother:)~
Dianna

Anonymous said...

great answers i would love the recipe:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

thanks for answering them with your delightful candor and wit :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Love your answers. If all was right with the world there would be no such ailments I say prayers for that all the time....You exude a wonderful attitude in spite of what you go through and that's very admirable....Sandi

Anonymous said...

I loved this !! What a lot of fun to read all the other questions.

hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Outstanding entry with good questions & answers. LoL I enjoyed this, hey when your done with that genie & bottle. Pass it my way!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

LOL...I'm awful at thinking of questions...but here's one for ya.....If you could live and be one celebrity, who would it be?  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed learning more about you.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

wow yuoare sooooooo lucky with your parents adn hubby!
and Im sooooo happy that yuo have more than one mood and that you love fairy God mothers! love,nat ((((hugs))))