Sunday, January 7, 2007

Come Meet My Friend, Karyl

Now, that Frosty has your attention...........

I have a favor to ask everyone!  I have had a friend for a few years now, who also struggles with Lupus.  She has journaled on and off, but now is committed to be journaling often and really needs some support and new readers.

Her name is Karyl .

If you click on her name it will bring you to her journal.

Come and get to know Karyl.  She is a very loving, caring, supportive and inspiring woman.  I have been all the better for knowing her myself.

Thanks everyone!  I know my fellow J-landers will rally!

be well,
Dawn
        

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll wander over right now :-)

Anonymous said...

on my way.........
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

all ready gave a shout out:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

BOY! YOU HAVE ALOT ON YOUR PLATE, GLAD YOU HAVE SO MANY LOVING PEOPLE TO SE YOU THROUGH IT ALL, BEST OF LUCK IN THIS NEW YEAR...HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                  CHERYL FROM MASS~