It is that time again! My dear J-Land friend Gretchen has hers up for your perusal, so here is mine!
My Thankful Thursday Five:
1) My son, Hammer. I am truly blessed. He is the most caring, considerate and helpful boy that one could ever want. He just made me a cup of coffee and brought it to me at the computer before I started this entry. :-D
2) Snow! We finally got it! Not enough mind you, and it is mostly gone already, but when I got up with Fuzzy this morning the world was a pretty blanket of white. Hoping for more soon.
3) The internet and all its wonderful information! I have been doing research for my book, and I cannot imagine what it was like before everything was a click away!
4) My Hubby, who kissed my goodbye this morning as I lay sleeping, and told me that he was so blessed and thankful to have me in his life. (I went back to bed, and he took the kids)
5) My yellow lab, Libby. I am thankful for all her puppy kisses, laying on my feet at night and keeping them warm, and all the unconditional love she gives me all day and night.
Okay.... your turn!