Thankful Thursday! My favorite day of the week! It is always so easy to be 'thankful' on Thursday because the weekend is so near! Thankful Mondays would be much more difficult, don't you agree? I may have to try that sometime... lol
Until then... we carry on with Thankful Thursday!
1. Lolcats from icanhascheezburger.com - they make me laugh!
2. Missie! Thank you for the 'Latte' sidebar! I love it!
3. Kids! Pumpkin received an Academic Excellence Award and three others today at the school end awards! Fuzzy will receive his tomorrow!
4. Hammer, who makes a mundane errand fun by just being with me for the ride! Thanks, my sweetie!
5. Today is Hubby's last day of work before vacation! Yay!
6. Sunday we leave for vacation in Vermont! Yay!
7. My parents will take care of the pets while we are away - thank you, Mom and Dad!
8. Coffee! The thing that powers me! Yay!
9. Books. Oh how I love them! I think I read 3 so far this week. One re-read and two new. I have 5 paperback to read anew starting today. I should save them for vacation...but I think 2 will be enough if the weather is nice! LOL (and there are bookstores in Vermont, I am sure!)
10. There has been a pleasant drop in temperature and humidity! My body LOVES that! The RA/Lupus are quiet again! Yay! Yay! YAY!
Can you tell I am in a very good mood and really looking forward to vacation? lol
Last night, Hubby and the boys picked out all their classes for merit badges for Boy Scout Camp. They will leave exactly 2 weeks after we come home from Vermont! Ack!
Where is this year going? How can it almost be time to start Christmas shopping again?
Speaking of Christmas shopping, I have heard that Vermont has fabulous shopping, so I may start up there! Yippee! Yeah, at least half of you probably want to kill me for even mentioning that, right? lol
So, I am going to turn off alerts probably starting tomorrow. I have to get us all laundered, packed, and ready to go. Plus, when Hubby is home he tends to turn my schedule on ear! LOL
I think we are bringing the laptop with us for the trip, so if anything earth shattering happens and you think I need to know it... Email me!
Hmmm... I think that is it!
I will try to pop off another entry before we leave!
ps... Our cats all howl and meow and BEG for bologna or ham, so this cracked me up!