Time for the Thankfuls!
1. You. Yes, you. Each and every one of you that read my journal and leave me wonderful supportive comments.
Cathy... thanks for seeing how I laid out the entry. Everything is the same... to everything will never be the same.
Julie... yeah... the kids can frazzle you to do stupid things too! Thanks for reminding me I am not alone.
Bill... I will try to give him a break. ;-)
I needed to vent last night and you were all there for me. Thank you.
2. Hubby. I am very blessed and lucky to be married to my best friend and lover. Still a man though... and still going to piss me off and hurt me occasionally. Unfortunately, this week, it was a few things in row, but I am getting over it.
3. Hammer. My poor sweet boy had to have his nose cauterized in three places today at the ENT's office. Ouch. Please keep him in your prayers that no further intervention will be necessary.
4. Fuzzy. The worst winter/spring asthma/allergy suffering seems to finally be over! Yay! It is so nice to see him getting outside and playing and having fun again!
5. Pumpkin Muffin. Pumpkin won a special poetry contest! More on that later!
6. Coffee. This blog is powered by it. ;-)
7. My parents, and the rest of my family and friends. I am very blessed.
8. Pets. Even as I am typing this the shenanigans going on around me between Suzy, the kitten, a shoelace, and Libby are making me laugh out loud! AND, laughter is the best medicine. Hands down.
As I mentioned in the mood above, I am sore. Ouch. Rain storms are coming through nearby, occasionally sprinkling on us for the second day in a row.
Last night my hands were swollen and hot and keeping me awake. Finally around 5am-ish I took a vicodin, which helped me get the sleep I needed.
They are better, but still very sore. The worst they have been in about 2 months. Ack!
I am such a book addict. I am literally jonesing because I have no new reads around. Ack.
I hope everyone is having a good Thursday!
ps... My kids, especially Hammer, used to love Pokemon! I couldn't resist these lolcats because of that. Maybe some of you remember them, too!