Happy Caturday! I love this picture because my two cats do this all the time to each other!
And now for something completely different.... a meme! lol
There is a huge flood headed to your house, the National Guard is at your door and you have 5 minutes to grab 10 things. All the people, animals, medicines, and clothes are already in the amphibious rescue vehicle - you run into the house...
What 10 things do you get?
1. Laptop. duh (it has tons of pics on it, too)
2. Wedding album
3. Keurig coffee maker & k-cups
4. My album holding cd's of pics of the kids
5. Harry Potter books (hey, most are first editions!)
6. My giant wedding portrait in the living room
7. The giant portrait of the 3 kids from the cruise 2 years ago, also hanging in the living room
8. My jewelry box (with my wedding rings, and rings from my grandma, mom etc)
9. My notebook with all materials/notes for the book I am writing
10. Our Bose stereo/cd player
Okay, your turn! Remember, your kids have all they need, and so do the pets, this is about the 'extras' not the essentials. I assumed my kids all had their fave stuffed animals, too.
I hope you all have a great caturday!