Happy Caturday to all!
All of this entry's cat pics from icanhascheezburger.com are relating to movies! Tonight, Hubby and I are going to watch Martin Scorcese's 'The Departed', his mob flick from 2006 that was nominated for an Oscar. I tivo'd it last weekend, and we are just getting to it now!
Also for your enjoyment, another set of questions from the Interview Meme, from Tracey at in one*hip*mama's head .
1. You've been given an all-expenses paid, weekend trip to see your favorite sports team play. you will do a meet & greet with the team before the game, take a tour of the locker room, have dinner with the team, sit in "the box" with the owners, and will be utterly spoiled (including your accommodations, which will likely be the waldorf=astoria). the spoiler is that you are only allowed to bring 3 other people with you. who do you bring and why?
You know how to create a fight in my house before I even started to answer it! We are a family of 5. And, so often we get tickets for only 4, and it sucks. So, I guess this would be one of those times. I would bring Hubby and the boys, because even though, Pumpkin would love to go, she has the least attachment to any professional sport team. If I had to bring adults only, I would bring my Hubby, my mom and my dad!
2. There is a new treatment available that will cure every last one of your aches and pains -- including decimating your tumor -- permanently. the danger is that you might lose any memories you have from before the treatment. do you take the risk to have a pain free, healthy life?
No. No way. My memories are too important to me, and they are the basis for ones emotional connections. I'll pass!
3. You and i both read vince flynn novels. (the next is available october 30, btw) what keeps you coming back for more?
Hmmm.... intelligent characters, plausible scenarios, and topical story lines! I am actually a book behind on Flynn! How did that happen! Yikes!
4. Do you ever find yourself yelling at the television during a football game? if so, what does your family think of this?
Well, since all of us adults yell at the tv screen, they seem to think I am perfectly normal! Poor kids... they do it, too!
5. Starbucks contacts you via email and requests permission to insert an ad on your journal site -- free of charge. do you let them?
No. They can afford to pay me for the privilege!!! And, they are not necessarily my fave. Just one of many coffees I appreciate, I will not show favoritism for free! For a price maybe, but NOT for free! LOL
I love the Highlander. I am going to get it on DVD soon to watch with the boys, I think!
The weathermen are big fat lying pants liars. Today was supposed to be clear, sunny, and a gorgeous day! Instead it was grey, cloudy and drizzling on and off for most of the day. Yuck!
We grabbed a bite for dinner at Houlihan's, where we got a free entree for Hubby's birthday. Yummy! Then, we gathered up the PS2, which the kids never play anymore, and the GameCube, which they never play because they play the games on the Wii now, and ALL the games that went with the PS2 and sold them back to GameStop.
I love that they do that! Then, the kids promptly spent their newfound bounty of store credit on new games to play on the Wii, the PSP or the Nintendo DS. They are happy.
They have also been informed to stay this happy until Christmas. LOL
I was able to do a bunch of organizing and packing up of school stuff and other 'things to save for posterity' into plastic bins for storage. :-) Tomorrow, I plan to do some more organizing and clean up. Body willing. lol
Have a great Catuday night!