This graphic is perfect because suddenly... I can't sleep. For the last three days...it was all I wanted to do, now, tonight... I can't. <<sigh>> Could be worse!
Instead, I will meme!
I found this browsing on technorati, and I could not resist! I know a few of you out there may jump in and play with this one!
Habits or Quirks of Your Significant Other (that may or may not get on your nerves)
It is just too good to pass up isn't it?
1. Hubby loses things. Constantly. It is beyond it being a joke. The man cannot keep track of his crap. Everything from his keys, Blackberry, money, wallet, papers from work, Boy Scout stuff, even the kids (ha), you name it - he has missplaced it.
2. Hubby has to kick his feet out of the end of the bed, completely destroying the way the bed is made, each and every night. Ugh.
3. Hubby will check and double check packaging to be sure there is no indication that it was ever opened. Especially, drinks... you should see him with Snapple bottles. OMG. If there is a slight tear in the plastic, he won't buy it.
4. Hubby will crank up the stereo in the truck for a great song, far beyond the volume I would ever go, and then not turn it down OR turn off the radio. Unsuspecting me will get in in the am with the kids and WHAMMO!!!! Your eardrums blown in 2 seconds... and thank you Hubby, we are all really awake now. He does this every few months. At least. Sometimes, more.
5. Hubby will over fill cups to the brim with whatever liquid it is he is drinking. His childhood friends do the same thing... quirky huh? He has gotten better with that one over the years, though.
Well, that is all I can think of right now. I am sure tomorrow after he reads this entry, he will wish he had a blog to list mine, but he doesn't, so, too bad. LOL
I love you, honey!!!
If you decide to play along, please let me know!