The kids are having a fun day off of school! Happy Rosh Hashana to all those celebrating!
I used the cat picture above because my kids and my mom are sooooo addicted to slurpees! Such a cute kitten!
Okay, men - avert your eyes for a second. I got my dang monthly you know what, but after last time being 40 days in between, this time - 23 days. Oh, somedays how I hate being a peri-menopausal 41 year old woman.
Men - you can look again! LOL
Coffee isn't cutting it today, or my regular meds. I am so swollen and retaining water, that all my joints are a mess. Even my hips today. I hate when that happens. If I was to leave the house today, I would probably use the cane, just to be sure I didn't fall. Ugh.
However, the kids are having fun with Peanut and DogBoy, and it is a beautiful day!!! Sunny, 75 degrees, low humidity.
Thankful Thursday time!
1. Vicodin. Yes, it knocks coffee out of the top slot today. Even just a half of one will make my day much better for the next 6 hours. It doesn't make me high or loopy, it just pushes the pain down, so I can keep a smile on my face and do what I need to do with the kids today. So far, that has mostly been make food or help get drinks, and open packs of snacks! LOL
2. Coffee. Mmmm... yummy. I am drinking some hazelnut heaven right now.
3. My mom. She knows why. As usual, above and beyond the call of duty.
4. J-Land. Where else can you be friends with all kinds, types and styles of people, from all over the world, and check in daily on each others life? Only here.
5. Kids. My kids, Ilene and Bob's kids, all kids. Kids are just so funny sweet and loving and FULL of life! They really are a blessing! For everyone - for the world!
I have another interview ready to be done, and I am waiting for Dan to send me one, if I get them today, I will post them all later!