Friday, September 9, 2005

7 Things...I got officially tagged!

Dawn tagged me, Paul tried to tag me after the fact in an email but I escaped!  So here we go!  Visit Dawn too!

http://journals.aol.com/auburndawn/DawnsDrivel/

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1.  Visit Paris and see the Louvre
2.  Get my 3 kids through college
3.  See my kids married
4.  Hold Grandchildren and spoil them
5.  Write a book and get published
6.  Write a column for a newspaper
7.  Visit every state in the United States (only 41 left)



Seven Things I Can Do:
1.  Love unconditionally
2.  Be a good mom
3.  Be a good wife
4.  Be a good daughter
5.  Be a good friend
6.  help others
7.  write


Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1.  Give up
2.  Allow my children to be hurt or to suffer
3.  Stop talking :-D
4.  Stop reading
5.  Stop learning
6.  Stop making new friends
7.  Stop being emotional and caring too much



Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:
1.  Being able to make me laugh
2.  Being able to laugh at himself
3.  Being a good friend
4.  Kind eyes
5.  Strong hands
6.  Big, wide shoulders

7.  Soft lips



Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1.  I love you
2.  Did you hear what I just said?
3.  Yes, hubby, I did tell you that.
4.  Duh!
5.  Libby, come here! and Libby, stop that! (to the yellow lab forever misbehaving)
6.  "Wolf down the non-believer!"  (From Ed, Edd, and Eddy cartoon)
7.  Yes dear, you have such a terrible life. (sarcastic to kids when they are whining)


Seven Celebrity Crushes:
1.  Brad Pitt from the Ocean's 11 movies
2.  Pierce Brosnan, (Bond)
3.  Sean Connery (I have this Bond thing)
4.  Mark Harmon, from NCIS
5.  Jason, from General Hospital - damn, he is hot!
6.  Christian Bale, the new Batman
7.  Warrick, from CSI original

I am going to be nice and not tag anyone else, but I would like Dwayne and Dude, Susan, Deb and Betty to give it a whirl!

Be well,
Dawn

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you want to write a book?  What would it be about?  

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I love your answers, they were really really good.

Anonymous said...

Dawn, thanks for not officially "tagging me" - I already did the seven things, but I changed some of them around because I didn't like the questions, LOL.

Loved your list - have you visited Montana yet? If you do, you let me know. We'll show you around and a good time :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Why me???? Why, oh, why me??? I'm not good at these things. I don't know the answers. I just pretend to be a responsible adult. I'm making all of this up as I go. LOL

Love ya though,
Susan

Anonymous said...

you know..I've been tagged too by Tina....two weeks ago! oh gosh! shame on me!
and yes I say that too (#2) ...a lot!! LOL!!
I enjoyed this fun entry!
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Good job Princess!
Love ,natalie