Yes, kitty... it is my happy place too!
Okay... get your minds out of the gutter, no, I did not overuse my middle finger displaying it at people!!!! lol
Nah... it's just the RA or Lupus annoying the joint. I am going to put a splint on it... that will help.
Hammer just asked his GalPal if she would 'officially' be his girlfriend, as she was discussing some guys who like her at school. She told him, maybe soon, but for now she wants to just stay friends and keep working toward it. He is thrilled! She didn't say, 'no' after all, and he wants to take it very slow, too.
I am relieved for him, I think he was worried she would kiss him or something! LOL
I saw this meme on the internet -
10 Things You are Passionate About!
1. My Hubby (insert waggling eyebrows here!)
2. My kids (my life is for them!)
3. My family (my parents, Kathy, Karol, aunts, uncles, cousins, are all very important to me!)
4. Coffee!!! (yum!)
5. Books (reading keeps your mind and imagination alive!)
6. Learning (I love learning new things, watching educational tv, etc)
7. Christmas (I love hosting the holiday here at my home, and the traditions around that)
8. Blogging & Writing (the perspective it gives me and the support are wonderful)
9. Tolerance (it is a way of life, being respectful and tolerant of other religions, races, and opinions! Embrace our diversity!)
10. Living!!! (does it show? I really try to grab the most I can out of life!)
Okay... that was fun... anyone want to whip up a quick Ten for Tuesday??? lol