Today's icanhascheezbuger pics are for my dear Hammer's enjoyment!
Don't ask what Quantum Entanglement is or Hammer will explain.... and you still won't get it! LOL
Sorry I was not here yesterday... my body is doing strange things... (dang RA/Lupus) Today is worse with my body... but I am not going to complain! I also have a cold - now that sucks! lol
Pumpkin is home with a sore throat and low grade fever. Ugh.
However, it is time for all my Thankful Things!
1. Coffee. I think it was invented for those of us with chronic illness and fatigue. Yum. Of course, all of you 'normals' get to love it, too! LOL
2. My Hubby. Last night he came home with a bag of Hershey's Miniatures! Yum! Sometimes he knows just what I need to make me smile!
3. Fuzzy! Yesterday, in the mail, we received a mid-term notice. Our school sends them out for good and bad reasons! Fuzzy was commended for his outstanding effort from his Art Teacher and from his Science teacher! Yay! We are so proud!
4. Fall weather. Yes, the cooler weather is finally here!!! Even though it came with some showers for the last couple of days, which is tough on my joints, today the skies cleared and it is a crisp gorgeous cool day, and only 59 degrees!
5. My friend, Bob. I just got off the phone with him. You know why I love you, Bob! Thank you! You intercepted my head exploding. LOL
Okay... I am having day 2 of lazy pj day. Feh. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.
I have to start to remember that the pain pills are there to help me and to stop avoiding taking them. I was able to focus and felt much better after a half vicodin.
If tomorrow is this gorgeous, I want to do something fun outdoors! Even if I have to use my cane... I don't care! This weather is to be enjoyed!!!
Gotta go... I will be back later with a meme! I know how excited you all are for that! LOL